1/13/08

Elsa

While I was babysitting the girls, Elsa was sitting in her high chair loving life - she was smiling, laughing and telling stories. Molly and I finished our lunch so I took Elsa out of her high chair and gave her her bottle. She took a few sips and looked up at me and started crying, so I put the bottle down and danced around with her a little, that didn't seem to make it better, so I put her under her little musical barn thing - instantly she started talking to the duck/chicken?? and laughing, so I picked her up and tried her bottle again - she took a few sips and started crying....to make a long story short, finally I sat on the couch and faced her away from me while giving her her bottle and she drank it right down - she just didn't want to look at me (because I wasn't her mom) After lunch she was still in a great mood and I got so many good pictures of her - she loves the camera just like her big sister. In fact, Molly was getting a little jealous. I was taking pictures of Elsa and Molly ran over to us, sippy cup in one hand, blankie in the other - she threw down her blankie, grabbed my arm and yelled "NO!" I said "what?" She said "no, elsa" and pointed at my camera and said "cheeeese!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"To Thomas..." Happy Birthday! It's that time of year again when for two months you're only a year younger then me, so to speak. But I'm still older. So, do what I say and have a fun birthday. You're presents in the mail.. Love, Angie

"To Jen..." Great pics. I just love them. There so nice and crisp. Do you think you could send me some? I can't believe how much the girls have changed. That's so cute with you and Molly and the mm's. They both look so adorable. Love, Angie

Jennifer said...

Sure, I'll send you some pictures of the girls just as soon as I get your pictures/newspaper articles, etc...did somebody forget, hmmmmm??? ;) Haha..but yea, I can send you some..

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?