1/9/08

"More m-m'ssss, Nen?"

"Peeeease!?!?"

So I have decided that (when Mom and Dad aren't around) a little bribe never hurt, because look at the adorable pictures I got of Molly and Elsa. I watched the girls today so Becky could go have lunch with her old boss - after she left and I fed Elsa, I asked Molly if she would sit in the chair and hold Elsa while I took some pictures.
"NOOOOOOO!" was her answer, so I walked to the kitchen and got a bag of Peanut Butter M&M's out of my purse took them into the living room and held them up - her eyes got huge, "peeease" she said. I said you can have one now and the rest after you let me take some pictures of you and Elsa together. "Yep" she said as she climbed into the chair and held her arms out..I thought the pictures I was getting were pretty cute until Molly rested her head on Elsa's and I just snapped away - I thought it was the cutest thing ever. Of course I held up my end of the bargain, she really enjoyed those M&M's..

2 comments:

sugarcreekfarm said...

Aw, what a good shot! And no, auntie bribes never hurt.

Hey would you want some more scrapbooking magazines to look through? If so I'll get them to you, if not I'll just recycle them.

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! They're sooooo cute!

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?