3/26/09

The other half...

I didn't have to work today, so I picked up Elsie this morning and brought her back to our house and had her photoshoot. She did outstanding! Okay, so she wasn't as patient as Molly was - Molly's photoshoot lasted about an hour and a half...Elsie's lasted about fifteen minutes..Becky warned me that I might have some trouble getting her to sit still so I just kept clicking pictures hoping to get some good ones....and if I do say so myself, I believe I did....

This is definately my FAVORITE picture of the day!
"Where's Mawee?"

These girls sure do love their blankies!
"CHEESE!"


If you're paying attention, you know that this bottom picture is not real...I did some copying and pasting since I can never get those two girls to sit together long enough to take a picture... I myself, knowing that it's fake, can tell that it is fake...what do you think??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures!! They're so cute. I wouldn't know the 2 of them together is fake!!

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?