3/16/09

Molly & The Robin

Okay, so the title is a little decieving...Molly has, a couple times, begged Tom and I to let her stay over at our house, and she finally got to last night...That being said, she had nothing to do with any Robin...Every spring I look forward to seeing the first Robin...it is a sign that spring is here (or just around the corner)...I saw my first Robin yesterday in one of the trees in our yard...and today it is 63 degrees!!!!! It is soooo nice out...a little windy but I'm not complaining!! When I was little I always thought the Robins brought the nice weather with them because you would never see them until it was nice enough to go outside without a coat on. They still have me convinced...Tom, however, said he saw a Robin at his mom and dads house about a week ago.. I didn't see it, so it didn't count...besides, I think that Robin jumped the gun a little because two days later the temp was below zero again!!

Now that you have patiently read my Robin story, on to the pictures....cause you knew that I couldn't have one of my nieces or nephew visit without a photo shoot, right? Well, here you go..

She did such a good job...
she was either smiling or laughing the whole time
The girl doesn't let her blankie go far..

She found these dress-up clothes and beads and asked if she could "please wear them"
"I'm a butterfly with a princess" she said (with the tu-tu and wings)

You may have noticed I found a new color effect...(the bottom picture for example)...I kind of stumbled upon it and was very pleased, so that is my new obsession..

2 comments:

sugarcreekfarm said...

She is so cute, and these pictures are fantastic. You rock! My favorite is the one with her thumb in her mouth, so sweet :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!!!! What a cute little girl!!!!

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?