7/16/09

Update

Alright, so I have been trying to get pictures of our updated house on here for a couple weeks now and am having a tough time! So this is all you get....one before and after shot...I'm guessing you will have to click on it to make it bigger.
Anyways, a couple months ago, we decided to take on a hefty project...noooo way we didn't do it ourselves. We sided (no more having to repaint the wood siding every couple years!), tinned the roof and re-sheetrocked one bedroom and the hallway...did I mention we built a new garage?? No? Well we did...the carpenters started nailing the siding onto the garage and the bottom two feet was so rotton, the nails would slide right out. They said it would be cheaper (because of time) to just tear it down and re-build, so we did. Everyone who drives by or comes over says, "wow, your garage looks so much bigger". Tom and I look at eachother like "you guys are crazy" because we think it looks soooooo much smaller! However, it is the exact same size (not height) because we used the cement pad from the old garage. Anyways. This is the only picture of the house I have for you now. Hopefully I can figure out my computer and put some more up here. (notice the peaks?? don't you just LOVE the stripes??)

1 comment:

Becky said...

you need something back where that star was (or just the star again). I really liked that.

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?