8/19/08

Girls, girls, girls..

Wow, these girls are really growing up! Bria is going to be 12, Bailey will be 10 and Izzy just turned 7. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I was trying to get them to sit still for pictures - this photo shoot only took a half hour - I took 60 pictures and I think there were only a couple of them that I didn't like (eyes closed, cheesey smiles, a yawn - Bria) Anyways, Bria is already as tall as me - I remember when I would get home from school and she would crawl up the stairs as fast as she could to get to me.

I was very surprised when I said, "okay, hug eachother" - they actually did!! And smiled while doing it!!

Not only are they growing up fast, but they are growing up into great young ladies - I wish I could go back in time, because they really did all this sudden get old!!

No comments:

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?