12/30/07

Happy Anniversary to us!!

Where is the only place you can go (as far as I know) and see the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, and the Pyramids all within a mile of each other?

Las Vegas of course! We had a fantastic Anniversary week! Thanks to Tom's aunt, who let us use her time-share, we were able to spend seven fun-filled days in Las Vegas, NV - our third trip there in the past three years! We took 537 pictures while we were there, and since I can't possibly put that many pictures on here, I chose a few of my favorites...*NOTE* Tom took the one of the waterfall and the gondolas below.


These pictures are from the wax museum...it was a lot of fun, especially since it was a museum where you could actually touch the figures - and take pictures with them...Notice in the middle picture, my husbands dirty mind....He insisted I put this one up...
The food in Vegas is fantastic! The first 3 pictures are from Toby Keith's Bar and Grill - we ate there twice while we were in Vegas. The top right hand picture is the deep fried twinkie (with strawberry topping and whipped cream) it was the best desert I have EVER tasted!!! The bottom middle was at a sports bar called Blondies - it was excellent, I would say the best meal we had (Pilly Cheese Steak Sandwhiches and Chilli Cheese Fries) - it doesn't look real appetizing in the picture, but it was great!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Now really after all the rumors about JFK it's only fair Jackie get a little too every now and again.

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?