11/30/07

This one is for Becky..

Hey Becky! Here are a few of the pictures that I took last week, three of the best ones, but if you want to see all of them let me know and I will post them on here too..I messed with the one that I thought was the best, however, I still think you should use the one with Molly crying front and center, in a few years, you will look back and laugh even though it may not have been funny or fun at the time, haha! Anyways, if you aren't satisfied with these pictures I would be happy to take some more. Don't feel obligated since I took time to make a card out of the one (it only took me about ten minutes)...Anyways, let me know what you think and we will go from there...Thanks!









2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just a quick note Becky if you read this - the words on the top of the card are not blurry, I don't know why it looks like that on here...Also, if you like the picture, but not so much the style of the card (colors or whatever) let me know, I would be happy to change that..I'm not happy til you're happy!!! :)

Henrietta said...

You TOOK Molly's BLANKIE away? You MEAN ol thing you!

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?