10/10/07

I am still here...

For those of you who missed me, I have been keeping busier then ever - I am no longer working full-time for my mom, but I have kept very busy this harvest with the nannies kidding. My husband and his dad thought it would be a good idea to have 40 goats kidding while they were in the field (apparantly they were wrong). I keep telling myself it's not my fault, we lost seven kids in the last three weeks and my mother -in-law is bottle-feeding one. One nanny laid on two of her three, one nanny didn't bother cleaning her set of triplets off and two nannies wouldn't accept their kids to nurse. The one my mother-in-law is bottle-feeding, I think was a "premie"...her and her twin were very tiny and she couldn't even hold her head up, no one thought she would make it, but with my mother-in-laws love and care, three weeks later, she is running and jumping with the best of them. Anyways, I have always like the useless little facts, and I just read one right now: A group of goats is called a herd, trip or tribe. I am having trouble with my moms computer not wanting to upload any pictures, out of six tries I only got one picture to upload, so this is all you get for now.
My three favorites out of this group of kids
(the bottom two are twins)

2 comments:

Becky said...

I should have guessed you'd be related to them :)
We won't bring the girls on the 30th because that's when they usually have trick or treating in Greene and we are going to go. We'll have to see what nights work for you guys and stop over then. Elsa is going to be a pumpkin and Molly is going to be Little Red Riding Hood.

Sandy said...

They are absolutely adorable!

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?