10/23/07

Relatives..

This past weekend, my husbands aunt, cousin and his cousins son came to visit. Cale is four months older then Molly and they were not at all too sure about each other. (I realized after I already had all the pictures up on this page that the "2nd cousins" part is wrong...technically, my husband and Cale would be second cousins, so Molly & Elsa and Cale would be 3rd cousins - I think I did that right) Anyways, the first picture is of Molly "checking him out"...she was peaking around/under the table. Cale is going to be a big brother in February, and got to practice by "holding" Elsa...Yes, those are bananas in his hair in picture 6 - apparently he was full..
Cale brought Elmo (me-mo), Cookie Monster and Big Bird, and boy was he upset when Molly had his me-mo...after a tense stand-off (they were both giving each other the "evil eye") Molly caved and gave Cale back his me-mo.
Cale must be around the camera as often as Molly, because he was quite the model...however, it made Molly very jealous and she would step in front of him when I would point the camera at him. She also sat down on my lap and would not move. When she wasn't sitting on my lap she was hanging on my arm or holding onto my leg - which made me one happy aunt - she is not usually so clingy to me (or anybody for that matter when I see her) she is usually happiest just kind of running around, so it definitely made me feel good that she wanted me all to herself! I did get a couple pictures of them together, the wouldn't get very close, but they did a good job! (My communication skills teacher would be very disapointed in this paragraph - my sentances are choppy and they don't really "mesh" (as she would say)..I go from one subject to another..Sorry Ms. Regal!
And of course you didn't think I forgot about Miss Elsa this weekend!? She has the biggest smile she is absolutely adorable (and she doesn't cry when I hold her) She is such a sweet little baby..


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jen! I can't wait until I make it home for the holiday and get to see those girls!!

Anonymous said...

Jen, thanks for letting Cale get some internet time. I think that he had fun. He keeps talking about "bears" and growling. He got that from Uncle Lyle. I know that he really enjoyed the combine ride with Uncle Lyle. Overall a nice weekend. I enjoyed talking to everyone.

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?