9/4/07

A little bit of re-modeling...

So this is what our house looked like when I first moved in...my husband gets mad at me because I tell him it really looks quite creapy...white is definately not a good color for our house..

So it's not a picture of the whole house, but you get the jist...two summers ago we updated the color a little bit...Someone even told me that they had never noticed the fact that there was even a house here, and that she thought we had just built it. The reason the picture is only of the "porch" is because that is our project this summer (it is supposed to be done today when I get home from work)...

2 weeks ago - I came home from work and this is what I see...not exactly a pretty picture...maybe even a little intimidating...


After 2 weeks, it finally looks like they did something - they started the job on a Thursday and the following week they came only Wednesday morning - we got over 10 inches of rain that week, so they didn't get anything done. Our carpenter says "I'm really starting to get sick of this porch, it seems like we have been working on it forever". To tell you the truth, I agree...lets get something done already...This is not the most recent picture, however, I will probably (hopefully) be putting a "finished" picture up tomorrow. (Cross your fingers)

No comments:

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?