5/23/08

Molly & Elsa

Becky wanted me to take pictures of the girls together in their cute, fancy pajamas before they outgrew them. I watched them for a couple hours this past week, and tried to get a few of them together. Becky failed to tell me, thought, that M&M's don't work as a bribe for Molly to sit by her sister anymore. However, she still wanted them after our little photoshoot. I did happen to get her to sit with Elsa long enough to get a couple cute shots. Becky doesn't know this yet, but the bribe I used was that she could jump on the bed for a minute after we were done.
Even though I only got four or five pictures total, the ones I did get turned out very cute - but how couldn't they with such cute little girls??


Becky, does this look okay for your 10x10 or do you want me to do a different color for the background or different font for her name? Also, were these the right pictures, I tried to remember, but not sure if I got them right.

7 comments:

sugarcreekfarm said...

Love that one of the girls looking at the book!!

Anonymous said...

I love the one with the girls looking at the book too. And the "collage" of Elsa is really neat as well. Molly's birthday looked pretty wild! I can't wait to see them and everyone else.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures, Jen! Sue - Becky's mom

Becky said...

Thanks! The ones of Elsa is perfect, just what I wanted. I'm going to mom's tonight to show her the pictures (guess she already saw some of them, huh) and so I'll get you the order soon. If you get a chance sometime could you put the one with the house up. I want to show it to the housebloggers.

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures!!!!! so cute of them looking at the book!!

Anonymous said...

Becky & Tim
Amazing how nature gave you one of each. Molly is clone of Tim and Elsa is clone of Becky. So different from each other. You're so lucky to have such Beautiful babies! We were sorry to hear about the loss of your family members in the tornado Becky.
Love,
Annie hart2277@xipline.com

Becky said...

Here my order finally!

Can I get a 5x7 of the girls in front of the house. A 4x6 of the one of both girls where Molly is sucking her thumb. A 5x7 and a 4x6 of the girls with the book. Can I have my last free 8x10 of the girls together on the bed (the one at the top of this post). Can I get a one the size of the one Ronnie has on the coffe table of Molly with Lyle of Elsie crawling on the couch (the one that's NOT in the 10x10 you already gave me). A 5x7 of the one in the bottom right of the 10x10 where she's sitting on the couch. A 5x7 of the one at the top left of the 10x10 where she's smiling. Thanks! If you have any questions call.

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?