8/30/07

County Fair

Okay - so this should have been posted a month ago, but since I didn't have my blog then, I will do it now. A couple years ago I put four pictures (one of each of my nieces) in the fair. I got three blue ribbons and the purple "best of show" ribbon. So this year I had planned to put three pictures in - my most recent niece (before her sister was born) and my first nephew - both just turned one within the last few months. Anyways - I had the three pictures, matted - not framed, and walked into the fair office and to my surprise - I was too late. Turns out they changed the deadlines within the last two years and I was 9 hours too late! Grrr.. My husbands cousin - Kelli (sugar creek farm) said she was glad that I didn't get my pictures in on time, because then she wouldn't have won (yea right, I saw the pictures). So since I couldn't put them in the fair, I am going to put them on here.... I will try to find the pictures that I put in the fair the first year too.

Dylan - no matter what I would do, he would not smile. I did get a few good pictures though.


Molly - you can tell she has kind of grown up with the camera in her face, she poses very well.


Future Derby Driver???.....
Uncle Tom was pretty proud of this one - notice the big smile on his face?

2 comments:

sugarcreekfarm said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I think you'll have fun with it :) And I'll get to see more of your pictures, yay! Love the little derby car driver.

Anonymous said...

Yes I like this picture of the future like it or not becky and tim Molly will have to run one of these some day.... Good picture Jen

Do you like the filter that I used on the last picture of Brooke, Dylan & Chelsea?